computer network is a collection of individual computerswhich are connected and can exchange information. some of the benefits of computer networks are:
- 1. resource efficiency: with a computer on your networkcan share data and software or hardware. so you do notneed to install hardware that can be used together in eachcomputer. It also can save costs in assembling a computerfor the network.
- 2. to maintain information in order to remain reliable andup to date: that is centralized data storage systemmanaged by bai allow all users access data from different locations, and restrict access to data when data is beingprocessed.
- 3. accelerate the process of sharing data. means totransfer data on the network is always faster than the oreby means of other shared or not the network.
- 4. communication efficiency in work group. means you cantransmit data, messages, monitoring projects, onlineconference, which all help the team become moreproductive.
- 5. serve clients more effectively. means the centralizeddata storage, allowing workers / employees can accessdata whenever and wherever they are.
to build a computer network, you must know what tools aremust exist on each computer. such as NIC, cable (according to the Topology used in designing yourcomputer network), crimping tools, connectors and severaladditional tools to support the development of computernetwork that you build.